11 years ago
13 posts

Could you give me your e-mail, please?

Peter2
Peter2
@peter2
11 years ago
5 posts

Send me a copy of your manuscript and I'll see what I can do.

Sergey Shityakov
Sergey Shityakov
@sergey-shityakov
11 years ago
13 posts

Hello Peter,

Could you help me with my small manuscript. Thank you.

Sergey

Peter2
Peter2
@peter2
12 years ago
5 posts

I sent you the paper and a detailed write-up by e-mail. The Research Cooperative's website won't accept the file. You are welcome to ask follow-up questions if you have any.

Peter2
Peter2
@peter2
12 years ago
5 posts

Hi, Joaquin. I have finished revising your paper. I sent you a "friend request" so that I can send the file back to you via the Research Cooperative. Let me know if you prefer to receive the file another way. I also made a detailed writeup explaining what I changed, and it is much too long to post here.

Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
@joaquin-ortega-casanova
12 years ago
3 posts

Thank you very much, Peter.

In this link (available for a week)

http://consigna.uma.es/shared/55ef587d-17c9-ca2a-1d89-3b53cabac122

you could download a zip file with with the doc and pdf files of the article. With any question you have, do not hesitate to contact me. My private mail is jortega at uma.es

Best regards,

Joaquin.

Peter2
Peter2
@peter2
12 years ago
5 posts

ok. Send me the manuscript and I should be able to respond with my feedback within about a week.

Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
@joaquin-ortega-casanova
12 years ago
3 posts

Peter, I have to send the final version of the document on January 17th. If you think you could have a look at the document, please, let me know it.

Best regards,

Joaquin.

Peter2
Peter2
@peter2
12 years ago
5 posts

If the article was accepted for publication, how much time do you have to make changes to it? I would be happy to take a look at it. I don't charge anything.

Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
Joaquin Ortega-Casanova
@joaquin-ortega-casanova
12 years ago
3 posts

Hi colleagues,

I am looking for a volunteer (preferable a native English speaker) who could read my last article about heat transfer and numerical simulations (CFD). I have been informed it has been accepted for publication.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regrads,

Joaquin.

updated by @joaquin-ortega-casanova: 02/06/16 07:57:43PM

Tags

Dislike 0