What is your location? (country, region, city, or other))
Self-description (yourself or your organisation)
professional, researcher, private company, university, institute
Work areas/research interests
oilfield scale modeling and management, multiphae flow phenomina
Preferred means of contact
Mail via my profile mail box
Preferred language(s) for correspondence
Further details - e.g. working languages, short CV, reason(s) for joining this network
I had both my M.Sc and B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering from University of Ibadan, Nigeria. I had worked as a researcher for severe years at Petroleum Technology Development Fund and U.I – Chevron Studies in University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
I am presently lecturing in covenant university ota in Nigeria. I teach various courses in petroleum engineering department at all levels. My research career development is channeled towards operational viable research in different areas of petroleum engineering field, ranging from reservoir to well bore, to the surface production facilities challenges.
Most of my recent works have been on oilfield scales/NORM modeling and management.
How would you like to use this website?
to show my own profile page, to look at the profiles of other members, to look at offers or requests in forums, to make an offer or request in a forum, to start or join a project or group within the Research Cooperative, other
What are your favourite local and international research-related journals, newsletters, or popular-science magazines? Please name up to six in total, without ranking
1. *Fadairo Adesina, and Ako Churchill, (2010) “Prediction of Elemental Sulphur Saturation around the Wellbore” Global Journal of Researches in Engineering, GJRE Vol. 10 Issue 2, pp 31-37
2. *Fadairo Adesina, (2010) “Mobility Ratio Control in Water Flooded Reservoir with Incidence of Oilfield Scales” Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology, 28:7, 712 —722
3. *Fadairo Adesina, and Omole O., (2009) “Improved Model for Predicting Formation Damage Induced by Oilfield Scale” Advances in Sustainable Petroleum Engineering and Science 2009, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp 233-246.
4. *Fadairo Adesina, Ako C.T., Omole O. and Falode O., (2009) “Effect of Oilfield Scale on Productivity Index” Advances in Sustainable Petroleum Engineering and Science 2009, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp 295-304
5. *Fadairo, A. S. A., Omole, O. and Falode, O.(2009) 'A Modified Model for Predicting Permeability Damage due to Oilfield Scale Deposition', Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology, 27:13, 1454 — 1465
6. *A. Olufemi Bamidele, A.S. Fadairo and O.A. Falode (2009) ‘Endpoint Mobility Ratios for Vertical and Horizontal Wells with Incidence of Scale Deposition’ The Open Petroleum Engineering Journal, 2009, vol. 2, 17-23
7. *Fadairo Adesina, and Falode O., (2009) “Predicting Tool for Sulphate Scale around the Well bore in Oilfield”- International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 347-364, 2009.
8. Adekomaya O., *Fadairo Adesina, and Falode O.,(2008) “Predictive Tool for Bottom-hole Pressure in Multiphase Flowing Wells” Journal of Petroleum and Coal 2008, Volume 50, p 60-66.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The Research Cooperative to add comments!
I have created a new group called "Energy research" inside the Research Cooperative. This group will focus on how energy research is communicated across all media, scientific and popular. The group is open to researchers, editors, translators, publishers, and others. If you would like to look (and perhaps join), please follow this link: