I am Guest Editing a Special Collection for the journal Measurement and Control on the topic of ‘Intelligence in Data Acquisition and Control Systems’. This journal is Published by SAGE.
The link for manuscript submission is : mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmac
Aims & Scope: Intelligence in data acquisition and control systems is a broad field that aims to optimize our environmental resources using methods from engineering, mathematics and computer science. Data intelligence techniques plays a critical role in measurement and control process. Recent advances in machining, data management, data modeling, data analysis and artificial intelligence are finding applications in modern era and thus elevating the standards of human life. While the opportunities and challenges co-exist, this special issue is to report advances and processes in data acquisition and control systems. I expect the ideas, technologies and findings reported in the papers to be novel and inspiring. This issue welcomes applied research.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
● Process parameters Quantification
● Manufacturing Control Systems and Applications
● Automation Processes
● Data Signal Processing
● Artificial Intelligence in Data Analysis
● Computational Fluid Dynamics
Advantages of publishing in the journal Measurement and Control are:
· Open access means anyone anywhere in the world can read, use and cite your research, which leads to greater visibility and impact, and may encourage collaborations and faster developments in your field
· You’ll retain more control over and rights to distribute and re-use your intellectual property via the use of Creative Commons licences.
Submission dead line is : 15.08.2018
Your research, if accepted after peer review, the usual author page charges requested by SAGE will apply. The Article Processing Charge (APC) currently stands at a discounted price of 600 USD.
If your commitments do not allow submission by the above deadline, I would be happy to consider an alternative date.
Dr. B. Ramesh, B.E., M.E., Ph.D.,
Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering,
St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology,
Chennai-600 119. Tamil Nadu. India. firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 9840106249