Offer of free editing for specific types of papers

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
6 years ago
226 posts

Dear Caerellia65,

Thanks very much for composing this offer for our members.

As founder of the network, I would like to say that this is the kind of offer that I hope many editors can make - in order to satisfy their own interests, and to more effectively find new customers.

Sincerely, Peter (Admin., Kyoto)

ps

I learned from a Malaysian research article yesterday that stingless bees are very effective pollinators for cucumbers, and that commercial growers are experimenting with using stingless bees to pollinate various crops.

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Caerellia65
Caerellia65
@caerellia65
6 years ago
1 posts

Hello all,

I am an academic editor (please visit www.manifesto-editing.com.au) with a wide range of specific (perhaps even arcane) interests. If any member has a short journal paper whose subject dovetails with one of these interests, I am happy to edit it for free. So, if you’ve written a short discussion or study relating to the history of apiarism (particularly in the ancient Roman empire), contemporary honey bee diseases and their spread, environmentally dangerous non-native flora in Australia, romantic classical music or attitudes to women in ancient or medieval Europe, please feel free to get in touch. (Of course, if you would like to engage an editor for a journal paper on some other topic, then I am very happy to discuss services, fees and deadlines. Please use the contact details available on my website.)

Tags

Dislike 0