kind request for proofreading

kousik.roy
kousik.roy
@kousikroy
3 years ago
1 posts

Hi,

Greetings!  Hope you're doing well.  

We are a team of 20 members who are showing their potential for the fulfilment of customer’s requirements in Digital Publishing. Invida Trans IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata has been engaged in successfully providing copy-editing services for the last 10 years. The CE team comprises those members who mostly had relevant experiences in the similar field.  A number of copy-editors have an exposure of working with big organizations of repute. I would like to convey that we have been working with a number of eminent international publishers as a second-order service provider – Elsevier (books and journals), LWW, MedKnow, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Educreation, etc., to name a few. We are also associated with SPI, Philippines, as a direct service provider, and are successfully providing our copy-editing service for the prestigious RSC (London) journals.

We are well versed with the requirement of work – language wise (both US and UK) and technicality wise. In addition, we are working with LaTex projects on the BaKoma TeX platform.

I can assure you that we could deliver the required level of professional quality with a strict adherence to schedule fidelity.

If you would like to send us a page of your work (email to koushik@invidasolutions.com), we'll send you a sample of how we work.

Looking forward to receiving an optimistic response.

Best regards,

Koushik

Science Proofreading
Science Proofreading
@science-proofreading
10 years ago
3 posts

Dear Hemza,

Im David from ScienceProofreading.com. We offer a personalised academic proofreading and editing service with unlimited support. If you would like to send us a page of your work (email to submissions@scienceproofreading.com) well send you a sample of how we work.

Best regards,

David Shackleton

www.ScienceProofreading.com

BOUDERSA Hemza
BOUDERSA Hemza
@boudersa-hemza
10 years ago
3 posts

Dear Coote,

I am greatly pleased to be in touch with you.As I said before, I need a help to proofread some of my academic works.Would you please provide me with your e mail address so I can send you these works for a proofreading .Kind resuest to let me know ,where are you based?(Which university you work at?).Thank you in advance.I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Briony Coote
Briony Coote
@briony-coote
10 years ago
3 posts

I am a proofreader and copy editor whose specialty is academic documents, although I proofread other types of documents as well. I have had over six years of experience in proofreading PhDs, research papers, essays and academic articles. The papers I have proofread come from a variety of academic fields, from science to theatrical studies.

My qualifications include a Masters in Public History, so I have an academic background myself and understand what is involved in academic writing. As many of my clients use English as their second language, I am accustomed to rephrasing documents for clearer English.

BOUDERSA Hemza
BOUDERSA Hemza
@boudersa-hemza
10 years ago
3 posts

I have a research work which I need to be reviewed and proofread.I really in need of somoene with excellent knowledge in my field with excellent English to proofread my work.I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
10 years ago
226 posts

Dear Hemza,

Thanks for using our forums. From your profile, I suppose you are looking for someone with interest or experience in history, politics, or literature research or editing/proofreading.

If you want, please give more detail about your request, and add keyword tags. The more information you can give about what is needed, and when, the more likely it is that someone will find and reply to your request.

Best regards, Peter (Admin., Kyoto)

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

BOUDERSA Hemza
BOUDERSA Hemza
@boudersa-hemza
10 years ago
3 posts

To whom it may concern,

I am a scholar whou would like to be supported to proofread many of his research drafts.I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

updated by @boudersa-hemza: 28/11/21 10:24:59PM

Tags

Dislike 0