Work interests: Writer and Spiritual Motivation
Preferred contact method: Reply to post in blog/forum/group
Preferred contact language(s):
Favourite publications: Spiritual Wisdom: Guaranteed Prescription of Success & Happiness, Apana Swaroop
HOW TO WORK PASSIONATELY IN AUTO MODE
Generally people complain that they have done so much to someone and the same someone did not reciprocate one's good gestures or rather cheated one or one was not duly rewarded, recognized for one's good work or one did not get what one expected from one's work or one's expectations failed or one's love was not reciprocated or requited etc and this very feeling leads to mental disorders. The root cause of all mental disorders, tensions, worries, fears, insecurities is the very feeling that "I have done it and I should get this".
Lord Krishna advises a wonderful idea to overcome all mental disorders. He advises to remove the ego spirit that I am doer of this particular action. The moment this feeling of doer-ship or I do it is removed, action becomes in-action and therefore one does not feel concerned about actions done just as one does not feel concerned about involuntary actions in body like respiration and heartbeat etc. I have coined a new phrase for my new invention - I call it working in AUTO MODE, just as plane flies in AUTO MODE .
Working on auto mode - you might have heard term auto mode. When a pilot flies a plane and plane has attained certain height, then the pilot puts the plane on auto mode. Plane moves automatically at particular height and direction. Everything happens automatically. Similarly, if you have generated consuming passion and 100% obsession for your work and you pursue your goal passionately, then you are said to be working in auto mode. You never get depleted of energy while working, on the contrary – the more you work, the charged and energetic you become.
Another word connecting same meaning may be “ESCAPE VELOCITY FORCE” ie to work with such a tremendous force that you never come back to your original starting point. This is something experienced in real life that is the reason I have been able to express it.
Here I am going to mention the seven secretes to get success in life with a holistic approach. Let’s explore reasons why spiritual people are more successful in life.
- First thing, remember that success starts with you. So, strengthen your connection with your Source (call it God, Universe or Spirit). It may be the most important step to knowing who you are at the core. When you know who you are, you can be who you are. And when you can be who you are, without fear, then anything and everything becomes possible.
- This is perhaps one of the main reasons why spiritual people are successful in life. Being spiritual enables you to view things differently. The generalised opinion of "The world is screwed up" doesn't hold good anymore. Your belief towards breeding a healthy society never gets defeated.
- Start every day with a morning prayer of gratitude to God for the gift of a new day. Do this even if the day ahead appears ominous. Then, conclude every day with an evening prayer of gratitude to God for the gift of the preceding hours. Do this even if you’ve had a very tough day.
- Always adopt a positive mindset. Optimism takes you a long way in life. If you are spiritual, optimism comes as a by-product. Adopting a positive mindset always helps you attract the right vibes.
- Taking ownership means not making excuses, not blaming others, and not using your past or circumstances as reasons why you can’t be successful. Taking ownership and being responsible for what you think, what you say, and what you do is crucial to truly being successful. Remember, success starts and begins with you.
- To be a conscious creator of your world means performing committed action. It means you are awake in your life, aware of your purpose, have a vision, and are willing to do whatever it takes to have the life you want.
- No matter what happens to you, you always have the freedom to choose. You can select joy over despair. You can select love over hate. You can select forgiveness over revenge. You can select growth over stagnation. Remember, a crisis can evoke the best in us or the worst in us. The choice is ours!
You don’t have to be a life coach or yoga teacher to do this. I don’t care whether you’re a writer, a scientist, a doctor, an assistant manager at a boutique or a marketing analyst! You can bring the passion to work in an automode. When you begin each workday knowing that you are fully supported by your faith in the Universe, you will become more confident. You’ll speak up fearlessly, become more creative, handle difficulties with grace and get along better with your coworkers, no matter what your job is.Dr Ramesh Singh Pal, PhD
Scientist, Writer, Spiritual Motivator