Experienced freelancer with excellent English and Portuguese

Virgínia C. C. Teixeira da Silva
VirgĂ­nia C. C. Teixeira da Silva
@virginia-c-c-teixeira-da-silva
12 years ago
2 posts

Portuguese is my mother tongue but I have excellent English skills (Band 8 obtained in IELTS), as well as a good level of French and regular Spanish; and experience as a freelance and volunteering translator (English, Portuguese, French and Spanish) and interpreter (Portuguese).

I also have good computer skills with Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat), good Internet understanding, as well as typing skills and the ability to adjust easily to different softwares. I have recently worked for several months as a translator in a home based basis, for an Internet company, providing translations in Portuguese/English, a role that I enjoyed immensely. Since 2007 I've worked as a freelance tutor, translator and other academic and administrative support tasks provider, tutoring and advising Higher Education students and supporting the production of academic papers and thesis in diverse areas; data entry, proofreading, editing and much more. I have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines that I've developed strongly by working autonomously and also by working in different projects at the same time. Im a hard working perfectionist, who faces every work with the highest commitment and will only accept tasks that I'm sure I can fulfil with quality and within deadlines. Just contact me for a quote: virginiateixeira@hotmail.com

updated by @virginia-c-c-teixeira-da-silva: 02/06/16 07:57:38PM

Tags

Dislike 0