Analytical problems in chemistry - help offered

Ayam Victor Singh
Ayam Victor Singh
@ayam-victor-singh
12 years ago
10 posts

Dear ABNN. Rao,

I'm working at Rajiv Gandhi University, Botany department, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112, Arunachal Pradesh, India.

I'm planning to work on medicinal plants - phytochemical validation and characterization of bio-active compounds. The source will be plant origin and investigation will be on anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensive compounds. HPLC-PDA/RI/MS will be employed forseparationand characterization of compounds.

Suggest me the detection protocols/screening test of the potential plants ( if any by TLC or chemical methods ) before going deeper in the plant analysis.

victor

ABNN. Rao
ABNN. Rao
@abnn-rao
12 years ago
2 posts

Dear Dr. AV Singh, Let me know which place you are from and also want to know what is the data you required and which activity you want just give me detailed note to me.

Awaiting for you,

With Regards,

ABNN Rao.

Ayam Victor Singh
Ayam Victor Singh
@ayam-victor-singh
12 years ago
10 posts

D/ABNN

I'm interested in Compound characterization of plants and bioactivity test, could you help me or suggest me of few scientist for my research.

Regards,

Dr. AV Singh

ABNN. Rao
ABNN. Rao
@abnn-rao
13 years ago
2 posts

Hai every one...this is ABNN. Rao i will help u regarding analytical problems occuring to u ...basically i am from Masters in pharmacy graduate and having hands of experience in analytical problems, feel free to contact me

updated by @abnn-rao: 21/06/17 01:16:09PM

Tags

Dislike 0