Editing for Academic and Research Papers

Jiaozheng
Jiaozheng
@jiaozheng
9 years ago
13 posts

Dear Karin,

I am a native Chinese speaker but have a number of years using English to write for publication, however, often have a lot of grammar glitches in my papers. I need an English editor to check my writing, including grammar, syntactical errors, consistency, and use of terminologies. My papers mostly are on business management, and mostly common to all. If you can help I like to send you my papers. Should I send you a paper and you let me know how you can do?

While I appreciate your great voluntary help, if you do good job, I like to work with you and pay fees for your services if the fee isn't too much.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Sun Yang

Karin Bruckner
Karin Bruckner
@karin-bruckner
9 years ago
5 posts
Hi Jiaozheng,

Yes, I am doing a lot of editing and proofreading these days! What can I help you with?

Cheers,

Karin

Jiaozheng
Jiaozheng
@jiaozheng
9 years ago
13 posts

Are you still offering the services? Please let me know. Many thanks.

Sun Yang

Sergey Shityakov
Sergey Shityakov
@sergey-shityakov
11 years ago
13 posts

Dear Madam, Could you help me in writing/copyediting on theoretical chemistry manuscripts? I have two articles for your kind perusal. Waiting for your reply, Best Regards, Sergey

Karin Bruckner
Karin Bruckner
@karin-bruckner
14 years ago
5 posts
Hi Valerie,

I was checking to see what day to expect your paper and just saw your latest email. Sure, I will be happy to take it when you are ready. Just give me a few weeks of advance notice so I can make room in my calendar for you. You can also get in touch with me at karin.bruckner@gmail.com. Good luck with your work load now!

Cheers,
Karin
Karin Bruckner
Karin Bruckner
@karin-bruckner
14 years ago
5 posts
Hi Valerie,Yes, I would be happy to edit your paper, it sounds like a fascinating topic! I'm working on a research team myself this winter, so it would be good if you could give me two weeks to go through it. If you send your draft to me by October 7, that will leave a week after I return it to you for finalizing the changes. And an invoice will be no problem, I provide them for all my editing clients.Please let me know if this suits and I will reserve the time in my calendar. Thanks for contacting me -Cheers,Karin
Karin Bruckner
Karin Bruckner
@karin-bruckner
15 years ago
5 posts
Hi Ciro,I charge $25 an hour for editing/proof reading and usually can complete between 4 and 10 pages an hour. If you would like to send me a 2-3 page sample of your work, I will edit it and give you an idea of the kinds of changes I will be making along with an estimate of the amount of time it will take to edit your entire paper.Currently, I am doing a lot of editing for ESL graduate students at Massey University in New Zealand, and so have a good deal of recent experience with helping in this way. I really enjoy it and would look forward to working with you if my terms are agreeable.Cheers,Karin
Karin Bruckner
Karin Bruckner
@karin-bruckner
16 years ago
5 posts
Hi, I am a freelance editor specializing in academic work. I would enjoy helping members of the Research Cooperative with their projects. My fees are kept at a reasonable level to accommodate students as well as professionals.
updated by @karin-bruckner: 04/03/22 04:30:09PM

Tags

Dislike 0