Request for proof reading of My research paper

English Language Centre
English Language Centre
@english-language-centre
11 years ago
3 posts

Dear Mohammed Arif,

I would be happy to offer you editing support to review and repair your paper prior to submission. I am a native English proofreader and work regularly with scientific journal articles written by non-native English speakers. More details on thescientific proofreading service are available on the ProofScience website.

Kind regards,

Damian

Martin Rupp
Martin Rupp
@martin-rupp
11 years ago
13 posts

OK if the paper in the linkis not yours then there is slightly a problem because the sentences are exactly the same as in the doc you provided.

I wasn't specially trying to offer you my help to write your paper as, indeed I am not a native English Speaker. ( so was JosephConrad for example :-) but I wish one day I could write like he did ) , I just wanted to give my opinion about the word document and make some general comments.

Anyway nevertheless my point was that it seems that the English in the word document 'Merta PR.doc' is acceptable, am I wrong?

Mohammed Arif
Mohammed Arif
@mohammed-arif
11 years ago
3 posts

Dear Sir,

the link u sent above is not my research paper.

Please see and the second thing is that i request that if a person who understand that he will correct the language of my paper than contact me not for that person who's native language is notEnglish.

Thanks

regard

Mohammed Arif

Martin Rupp
Martin Rupp
@martin-rupp
11 years ago
13 posts

Hi Just a comment, it seems that the paper you mentioned have already been published at :http://www.scientific-journals.co.uk/web_documents/4010206_ground_w... in 2012.

Also I read it and the fact that you seem to think it is not acceptable English is interesting for me ( I am not a Native English Speaker, I am French ) , the English seems to have acceptable quality, at least for a science paper ( this is not a novel ) , or am I wrong? There may have mistakes in the paper but from what I saw it seems OK.

I mean it's science, not Elizabethan Theater Play ...

Or is this a sort of new way to prevent people to publish? A sort of 'racket' in which only American-English native speaker authors would have a clear advantage on all the other authors? Should there be a need for English language Preciosity when writing science documents?

Briony Coote
Briony Coote
@briony-coote
11 years ago
3 posts

I am a proofreader and copy editor who regularly proofreads academic papers for clients whose second language is English. So I am very interested in working with you.

Best regards,

BM Coote

Andrew Walcott Beckwith
Andrew Walcott Beckwith
@andrew-walcott-beckwith
11 years ago
1 posts

I will help you. I am Andrew Beckwith. Just send me your paper at abeckwith@uh.edu

Mohammed Arif
Mohammed Arif
@mohammed-arif
11 years ago
3 posts

Dear Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I saw the above website.

I want to know that there is some cost of editing. if yes than tell me.

Regards

Mohammed Arif

Mohammed Arif
Mohammed Arif
@mohammed-arif
11 years ago
3 posts

HelloFriends,

i have language problem in my research paper. I need help for it, anybody help me?

updated by @mohammed-arif: 10/11/18 08:48:42AM

Tags

Dislike 0