Freelance Copyeditors and Substantive Editors Required

Minhaj Rais
Minhaj Rais
@minhaj-rais
11 years ago
7 posts

Dear Elizabeth,

Please send in your CV to my colleague Shefali Menezes at freelancepositions@cactusglobal.com. She'll get back to you with further details.

Warm regards,

Minhaj Rais

Managing Editor - Global Talent Acquisition

Elizabeth E. Brait
Elizabeth E. Brait
@elizabeth-e-brait
11 years ago
1 posts

Dear Velany,

I have done a lot of editing in a variety of technical fields. If you would like to see my profile it might be best to go to my LinkedIn page where I have a copy of my CV, samples of my work, and my work experience. Although, I am in transition and looking for work in the US (where I am from), I have time and interest in pursuing editing projects so as long as they are paid in either euros or American dollars. I would love to work with your organization.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=63204468&trk=tab_pro

Thanks,

Elizabeth E. Brait

eebrait@gmail.com

Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
@fardous-mohammad-safiul-azam
13 years ago
8 posts
I sent my resume for both the position for freelancing at freelancepositions@cactusglobal.com. I am looking for your reply and shall be glad to support to your organization.
Minhaj Rais
Minhaj Rais
@minhaj-rais
13 years ago
7 posts

Hi,

Do send in your CV and cover letter to freelancepositions@cactusglobal.com and we'll take it forward from there.

Vinod Devidas Devarkar
Vinod Devidas Devarkar
@vinod-devidas-devarkar
13 years ago
4 posts

Dear Minhaj,

Please find my latest curriculum vitae

for your consideration.

Vinod

Dr. Magdy M. D. Mohammed
Dr. Magdy M. D. Mohammed
@dr-magdy-m-d-mohammed
14 years ago
1 posts

DearVelany Rodrigues

I am interested in joining your organization as a copy editor. I am Dr. Magdy M. D. Mohammed, a researcher (Ph.D.) at the Pharmacognosy and chemistry of medicinal plants department, Natinal Research Center, Egypt. I do hope that my resume meets the requerments.

I send you an e.mail to (freelancepositions@cactusglobal.com), and I do hope that I can here from you soon.

With my regards

Magdy

Minhaj Rais
Minhaj Rais
@minhaj-rais
14 years ago
7 posts
Sorry, the correct email id is freelancepositions@cactusglobal.com.
Mick Calder
Mick Calder
@mick-calder
14 years ago
4 posts
HiI am interested in joining your organization as a copy editor - but I would wish to be advised of the rates of remuneration and other conditions before making any substantive commitment.A copy of my CV is attached for your information.My email address is mickcalder@inspire.net.nzMick Calder
Minhaj Rais
Minhaj Rais
@minhaj-rais
14 years ago
7 posts
Susan, you can send in your application to freelanceapplications@cactusglobal.com.
Susan Randall
Susan Randall
@susan-randall
14 years ago
1 posts
I have a master's degree (cum laude) in research psychology (quantitative methodology) and more than 20 years of experience in editing, proofreading, writing and ghost-writing. I have worked extensively with second-language English authors and students. Please contact me if you would like to use my services.
 / 2  

Tags

Dislike 0