about wild fruits nutrients

Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
@fardous-mohammad-safiul-azam
12 years ago
8 posts

Dear Anthony,

Nice to see your message. I also work on wild edibles plants and analysis of micronutrients in Bangladesh. Let me know how can we collaborate in detail on what is you project goal(s), project duration, project site etc at my email: shojibbiotech@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

have a nice day.

Ayam Victor Singh
Ayam Victor Singh
@ayam-victor-singh
12 years ago
10 posts

Dear Sir,

I've worked on wild plants, but I would like to work on analysis of their bioactive compounds: seperation , characterization and bioactivity test of the active compounds. Plez help me out. Also plez introduce me if you have any known expart on these field with whom I could worked on collaborative projects or trained as PDF.

Regards,

Dr. Ayam Victor Singh

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
13 years ago
226 posts

Dear Anthony,

This sounds like a project for our ethnobotany group, as a starting point.

In the literature on human evolution, and also on the origins of agriculture, there is a lot of discussion about the role of fruits and nuts in human diet.

Your interest may be more practical, and useful information may already exist in many different areas of research. I will make a cross-posting about this in our ethnobotany group.

Best regards, Peter

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

anthony norbert oduor ochieng
anthony norbert oduor ochieng
@anthony-norbert-oduor-ochieng
13 years ago
1 posts
we need to form an organ that deals with vitamin contents of wild fruits generally consumed by human beingsin the tropical forests.
updated by @anthony-norbert-oduor-ochieng: 21/06/17 01:16:09PM

Tags

Dislike 0