Trying to get my dissertation published

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
11 years ago
226 posts

Dear Dr Sack,

I have cross-posted your project in our focus group for 'Teacher training" . There are not many members there, but maybe someone can help, in some way.

Thanks for using our forums!

Best regards, Peter (Admin., Kyoto)

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Dr. Jeffrey D. Sack
Dr. Jeffrey D. Sack
@dr-jeffrey-d-sack
11 years ago
1 posts

Hello. I graduated with my Ed.D. in 2009 and have been trying to get my dissertation published ever since. I pick it up, work on it for a while, and then sidetracked with other things. I really want to get serious about turning it into an article.

The topic is the teaching of inquiry science in the elementary school and teacher efficacy and pedagogical content knowledge. I have a short draft put together, but it needs a ton of work to get it ready.

I need someone willing to go through the dissertation, pick out what they feel is the first thing to publish (I have some ideas on this already) and help me to craft the article.

I am willing to offer a second authorship (my name has to go first) to the person who can help me bring this from dissertation to print. It was a pretty good study, but the references are a bit outdated at this point, so additional research would need to be done. Fortunately, the content is still at the front of educational research, so I am not looking to print "old news."

I am looking for someone with science and educational background (not just writing for publication) who has the time to help me.

If anyone out there is willing to help me with this project, please write back to me. Please tell me a little about yourself and what you have to offer. Also, any advice would be great!

Thanks so much.

Jeff Sack, Ed.D.

Westbrook, CT, USA.

updated by @dr-jeffrey-d-sack: 21/06/17 01:16:09PM

Tags

Dislike 0