interest in field research

Sergey Shityakov
Sergey Shityakov
@sergey-shityakov
11 years ago
13 posts

Dear Sir,

Could you help me in writing/copyediting on theoretical chemistry manuscripts? I have two articles for your kind perusal.

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,

Sergey

Raghu Bir Bista
Raghu Bir Bista
@raghu-bir-bista
15 years ago
3 posts
Dear Peter,it is quiet interesting. I am presently calcutta. If you have interest in India for your research, of course, I will help you.Raghu
Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
15 years ago
226 posts
Dear Raghu,I am an ethnobotanist. I am not making any suggestion here on my own behalf but rather for members of the Research Cooperative generally (I created this site).That said, there are close links between ethnobotany and economics in many situations. One of the main journals for ethnobotany is called Economic Botany.A few years ago, I came across an interesting case of wild taro (Colocasia, arvi) as a shared animal feed source in Myanmar. The wild plants - along roadsides - are regarded everywhere as a common resource, but in some places there is strong competition for the plants. It would be interesting to look at the economics of extraction and maintenance of the resource on various geographical scales. The wild taros are used in similar ways in other parts of SE Asia as well, including the wetter parts of India I expect.Best regards, P.

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Raghu Bir Bista
Raghu Bir Bista
@raghu-bir-bista
15 years ago
3 posts
Dear Peter,May i know your research and its details. then, I will propose my interest.Raghu
Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
15 years ago
226 posts
Dear Raghu,Thanks - anyone may offer to help or collaborate with others in field research.As an economist, are you interested in empirical measures of economic activity? What kind of field work would you like to be involved with?Cheers, Peter

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Raghu Bir Bista
Raghu Bir Bista
@raghu-bir-bista
15 years ago
3 posts
I am in India. If i am eligible, please, consider me for field research as well as editing.
updated by @raghu-bir-bista: 02/06/16 07:57:27PM

Tags

Dislike 0