Volunteer editing offer

Helen Kopnina
Helen Kopnina
@helen-kopnina
12 years ago
4 posts

I am seeking help for proof-editing a short article (4800) in the field of environmental social science. The article aims to examine the concept of biodiversity through contesting discourses of sustainability and to examine implications of these conceptions for environmental protection.

To see my personal webpage and for indication of style and scope of the article, you can see my other publications on http://thehagueuniversity.academia.edu/HelenKopnina

Julia Schumann-Mudrick
Julia Schumann-Mudrick
@julia-schumann-mudrick
13 years ago
5 posts

Hi Bappy,

I don't believe I received your email. Please try sending it to my Research Cooperative mail box.

Thanks!

Julia

Julia Schumann-Mudrick
Julia Schumann-Mudrick
@julia-schumann-mudrick
13 years ago
5 posts

Hi Avinash,

Sure, I'd be happy to help you. If you want to email a copy of your paper to juliamschumann [at] gmail [dot] com, I can read it over. If I have any suggestions, I will highlight them in a different color or include them as notes.

Alternatively, if you want to send a paper copy, I could give you my address here in Utah. Just let me know.

-Julia

kumar avinash bharati
kumar avinash bharati
@kumar-avinash-bharati
13 years ago
8 posts

Dear Julia schumann,

I need your help in editing of ethnobotany paper. Since I am from non-english speaking country looking for assistance in english language.

With regards,

avinash

Julia Schumann-Mudrick
Julia Schumann-Mudrick
@julia-schumann-mudrick
13 years ago
5 posts
My name is Julia Schumann and I'm a fairly recent college graduate. Although I am relatively inexperienced in the research community, I have a background in English and literature and I've done a lot of editing work for friends, particularly non-native English speakers. I'd be happy to take a look at your work and suggest grammatical or stylistic changes. I am hoping to pursue a graduate degree in ethnobotany, so I would particularly welcome any papers in that field.

Regards,

Julia
updated by @julia-schumann-mudrick: 02/06/16 07:57:35PM

Tags

Dislike 0