Working for Papua New Guinea

Amy
Amy
@amy
11 years ago
4 posts

I was offered a professorship in Forestry at the Papua New Guinea Institute of Technology in 2009 however I discussed this opportunity with Jared Diamond who informed me that, "Port Moresby and Lae are the most dangerous cities in the world." I went to Micronesia.....

Amy Eisenberg, Ph.D.

I will send you Cornell video of Birds of Paradise this eve, dear Peter

Ukudigada from Alaska (Unangax Aleut parting)

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
15 years ago
226 posts
4th May: I started running the following text ad on Google adwords, aiming to reach internet users across Oceania (Australia, PNG, New Zealand, Fiji etc.).If someone uses the phrase "agriculture research" as a keyword phrase, then they are likely to see our ad, and the might be interested in the site as they are already interested in research, and agriculture is the main foundation of the PNG economy. Research Cooperative scientists, editors, translatorsworking for Papua New Guineacooperative.ning.comSome of our members with interests in Papua New Guinea can be found here, in our member list We would like to welcome many more new members with interests in Papua New Guinea - researchers, teachers, editors, translators, publishers, and others. Please use the Sign Up box in the top right hand corner of this page. Em nau!

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

updated by @chief-admin: 21/06/17 01:16:09PM

Tags

Dislike 0