Low cost proofreading and editing, especially for non-native English speakers

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
11 years ago
226 posts

Hi Martin,

Ecologically speaking, nothing ever is free or independent, but I think we have done pretty well with human evolution so far. We don't need great steps, we just need to avoid over-stepping our own capacities, and to accept that the universe does not revolve around us.

I think the big paradox for human existence is that we think we have free, independent minds for thinking (and it can seem that way at times) but even the freedom to think is not guaranteed. Practical realities come in the way, at every moment. Cold winters, food supplies, human relations, etc.

Speaking of which, I should get back to cleaning the floors of our apartment before my wife comes home, so the whole family can enjoy a long-weekend (public holiday) with less anxiety.

Cheers, P.

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Martin Rupp
Martin Rupp
@martin-rupp
11 years ago
13 posts

Well you could certainly offer free unlimited proofreading if everything was free in the world: food,clothes,transportationetc... which by the way would testify of a great step in Human evolution.

Julia Schumann-Mudrick
Julia Schumann-Mudrick
@julia-schumann-mudrick
12 years ago
5 posts

Fellow research cooperative members,

Due to the high volume of requests and my current status as a graduate student, I can no longer offer free proofreading and editing services for theforeseeablefuture.

I am, however, willing to negotiate very reasonable rates for proofreading and editing based on the length and content of the piece in question. Feel free to email me at juliamschumann [at] gmail for more information.

Best wishes,

Julia

updated by @julia-schumann-mudrick: 02/06/16 07:57:41PM

Tags

Dislike 0