Proofreading / copyediting for Marketing article

John Dawes
John Dawes
@john-dawes
7 years ago
2 posts

Hi, we have an article about ready for submission to a US journal. Wanting a good proofread / grammar / clarity check etc. The paper is about an aspect of marketing but the editor doesn't necessarily have to be an expert in that area. Let me know your qual's and rates etc.

updated by @john-dawes: 20/01/17 09:20:54AM
Jane Mackay, Janemac Editing
Jane Mackay, Janemac Editing
@jane-mackay-janemac-editing
7 years ago
10 posts

Hi John,

In addition to a BA in German Language & Literature and an MA in journalism, I have several years' experience copy editing research papers to be submitted to peer-reviewed journals. I am the house copy editor for the International Review of Public Administration. There is a fuller description of my experience, services and rates on my website:http://janemac.net/

If you would like to email me a 5-page excerpt from the article and time frame for having the work done, I will send you a quote. My email address is jm.editing@gmail.com

Best,

Jane

Lourdes Venard
Lourdes Venard
@lourdes-venard
7 years ago
1 posts

Dear John,

I have more than 20 years of experience editing, and have edited business copy for the past several years. Please see my website at www.commasense.com for more information on my qualifications and rates.

Thanks,

Lourdes

Tags

Dislike 0