Work interests: Providing NPO social network for better research communication
Affiliation/website: Serving all members of the Research Cooperative
Preferred contact method: Other (details below)
Preferred contact language(s): English
Contact: email (researchcooperative atto gmail dotto com)
Favourite publications: PJ Matthews and J Akamine, eds. (2004) Research Writing in Japan: Personal, Cultural, and Practical Perspectives, Senri Ethnological Reports No. 49. National Museum of Ethnology, Osaka.
Help your network grow - invite others to join
Currently, the simplest way to invite others to join the Research Cooperative is to send an email with the site name, link (URL), and an explanation of our aims and who can join.
Here is a template invitation. Please modify as you wish.
I found this not-for-profit social network that may be useful for you or your colleagues:
The Research Cooperative . See: http://researchcooperative.org
This network has forums for offers and requests for services related to academic, scientific, and educational publishing. The network motto is "For better communication".
Who can join?
- Students, researchers, science writers, technical writers...
- Editors, copy editors, proofreaders, translators, illustrators, indexers, transcriptionists...
- Photographers, film makers, website designers, and media producers
- Publishers, academic societies, university publication offices, government publishing offices...
- Learners, experts, professionals, companies, and organisations.
The working language of the network is English. All topics, countries, and services for all languages are welcome.
To join, use the tab "Create account" in the website's main menu (top right-hand corner).
Joining is free for an unlimited period for new regular members.