Work interests: Providing NPO social network for better research communication
Affiliation/website: Serving all members of the Research Cooperative
Preferred contact method: Other (details below)
Preferred contact language(s): English
Contact: email (researchcooperative atto gmail dotto com)
Favourite publications: PJ Matthews and J Akamine, eds. (2004) Research Writing in Japan: Personal, Cultural, and Practical Perspectives, Senri Ethnological Reports No. 49. National Museum of Ethnology, Osaka.
Create a Group
Starting a new group is not difficult. Please try!
It is easy to start a new group, inside our network (please see our existing Groups first).
See also: Demonstration Group - for Advanced Regular Members
To start a group you need:
- an active interest in the group theme,
- to gather information and contribute to discussion,
- communication skills to encourage others to join and contribute.
Our network is focussed on communication, and our members have very diverse interests.For a group to succeed, the group creator needs to contact members with related interests.
- Every group starts small, so the work can be small too. Do not be concerned about overload!
- Admin can offer help with setting up a group.
- We hope that many Co-op members will try to create and manage in our network.
- can be established for a great variety of purposes. A practical goal can be to form a support group that aims to publish a newsletter, or establish a journal.
Note: The has ultimate control over all in the network, and should close that are never active, or that are unsuitable for one reason or another. A group created primarily for commercial or personal promotion, may eventually be deleted (profile pages and blogs can and should be used for such purposes).
Please look at other in our network to see how the the are designed and explained. We need a generally consistent structure across so that people can easily navigate through the network.
'Messages' posted on a group page are automatically sent to all members in a group, and can also be seen by to the page.