Work interests: Providing NPO social network for better research communication
Affiliation/website: Serving all members of the Research Cooperative
Preferred contact method: Other (details below)
Preferred contact language(s): English
Contact: email (researchcooperative atto gmail dotto com)
Favourite publications: PJ Matthews and J Akamine, eds. (2004) Research Writing in Japan: Personal, Cultural, and Practical Perspectives, Senri Ethnological Reports No. 49. National Museum of Ethnology, Osaka.
Changing account username and email address
Changing account details is easy
- After log in, go to your own Profile page. At top right, the cog icon opens a window with tabs for your Profile and Account settings.
- Click on 'Account', then find your current username and email address near the top of the page.
- Below your address, you can see blank fields for double entry of your password.
- After entering a new username and/or email address, enter your password twice.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the Account page and click the "Save changes" button.
1. If your original email address is still working, and you can remember the address or your username, then a new password can be requested here:
2. If your old email address no longer works, then you will need to Sign Up again with a new email address, and create a new member profile.
After that, the Co-op administrator can delete your previous profile and member details, unless your account is connected to messages that you wish to keep showing on our network.
Please contact Admin (researchcooperative at gmail dot com) to sort this out.