Need help in editing

Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
Fardous Mohammad Safiul Azam
@fardous-mohammad-safiul-azam
12 years ago
8 posts

Dear Kumar,

I shall be glad to edit your manuscript. Please let me know if you wish to get support from me. Thanking you.

azam

kumar avinash bharati
kumar avinash bharati
@kumar-avinash-bharati
12 years ago
8 posts

Dear Peter,

It is about ethnoveterinary plants. I need help in just abstract, introduction and discussion part. it is about 6-7 pages. The result part is in tabular form so english correction is not required. The dead line is two weeks.

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
12 years ago
226 posts

Dear Kumar,

What is your deadline, approximately? If you can say more here about the paper (subject area within ethnobotany), that will also help.

Open your message, and then click on the Options menu above right to edit the message.

You can also cross-post a link to this request in other places (copy and paste the URL in browser window, when the message is being displayed), for example:

(1) our group for ethnobotany communication , and

(2) our group for editors and proofreaders .

Depending on the exact subject, there may be other research communication groups where you could post a link to your request.

If you do post a message about this in other groups, use the Send message button. A message will be shown on the page and will also be sent automatically to all members of the group . (If you use a 'comments' field, almost no one will see what is written, because only people who happen to visit the group page will see comments.)

Thanks for using this forum!

Peter (Admin.)

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

kumar avinash bharati
kumar avinash bharati
@kumar-avinash-bharati
12 years ago
8 posts

I need help in english correction of my ethnobotany paper. It just 6-7 pages.

updated by @kumar-avinash-bharati: 22/06/18 12:27:02PM

Tags

Dislike 0