request for proof reading

vkavanagh
@vkavanagh
5 years ago
1 posts

Hello,
I would be happy to do a bit of proofing on your paper.  I work with several researchers where English is not their first language and assist in their submissions regularly.
Let me know if I can help and I hope your paper is accepted!

Govinda Bhandari
Govinda Bhandari
@govinda-bhandari
5 years ago
7 posts

@musatee5087

Hi Musatee

One of the recent PSD Nepal writing workshop participant (@gauravdevkota) was interested to offer a free help, is there any deadline?
You may feel free to write

https://researchcooperative.org/gauravdevkota

Good Luck!

musatee5087
@musatee5087
5 years ago
3 posts

I have submmited first in urban climate  and urban climate gave me  review report.The rejected it  stressing on more gramer errors and said  i should rewrite  and submmit again.

best Regards

Musatee

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
6 years ago
226 posts

Thanks... the journal you are aiming for looks good, and is published by an open access publisher with long experience (see "About MDPI" below)

I hope we can find someone to help you in our network. 

Is your paper a single-authored or co-authored paper? Please keep any co-authors informed about the editing process.

If you have not yet submitted, it means you do not have a "proof" from the publisher, and your request is really for pre-submission editing. That's OK. Our network is aimed at helping with all stages of the writing and publishing process.

About MDPI (click this link to see publisher's website)

A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Based in Basel, Switzerland, MDPI has the mission to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. Our 202 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals are supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is freely available and all content is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) .

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

musatee5087
@musatee5087
6 years ago
3 posts

Dear researcher,

I have written draft  of a paper  about land use and land surface temperature.It is a journal article .I want to submmit my paper in Geoinformation under mdpi.I am really looking for a volunteer sir.I will  surely offer him help in return.Hoping to get help.Because i am really in hot water.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

musatee

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
6 years ago
226 posts

Please say more about your request!

e.g. Has a draft already been written? What kind of article is planned (journal article, paper for an oral presentation, etc.)? How soon do you need a proofreader? Are you hoping to find a volunteer, or can you pay for full professional editing? Do you already have a target publisher?

If you are looking for volunteer help, can you offer volunteer help in return?

With such information, others can decide how to respond to your request.

Thanks for using this forum.

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

musatee5087
@musatee5087
6 years ago
3 posts

land use land cover and surface temperature

Tags

Dislike 0