MANKIND AND PEACE

Golam Mostofa
Golam Mostofa
@golam-mostofa
16 years ago
7 posts
Dear Harun, you are always most welcome to come with different ideas and projects. Please make the best possible use of this forum. I think it would be very nice if you invite your friends as well. Thank you once again.
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
@md-harun-ur-rashid
16 years ago
5 posts
Dear Peter,Thank you.
Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
16 years ago
226 posts
Hi....I have created a new 'Projects' forum so that projects like this can be suggested and discussed, and I have shifted your discussion into this new forum.Hopefully, the new forum will encourage formal or more in-depth writing and publishing on various subjects - and various kinds of research collaboration independent of the Research Cooperative.We are not an organisation that can become involved in doing research; our aim is merely to promote better research communication, and to help people make useful connections for their writing and publishing efforts.Please feel free to continue your discussion here.Best regards, Peter

--
Peter J. Matthews, Chief Admin.,
The Research Cooperative,
Auckland & Kyoto.

Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
16 years ago
226 posts
Dear Harun,I should have added: you can also use your profile page blog to upload a document with an outline or with details of what you are thinking about, and then ask for comments on the document there - but only if you are ready to present material in a public manner.A better way might be to write something, ask for a volunteer or paid editor in the editing request forum, and then send the document out privately if you receive an offer from someone you would like to try working with.

--
Auckland & Kyoto.

MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
@md-harun-ur-rashid
16 years ago
5 posts
Dear Peter,Thank you so much for your valuable advice.
Research Cooperative
Research Cooperative
@chief-admin
16 years ago
226 posts
I agree with the comments by Golam Mostofa, and would like to make some further suggestions.A lot depends of course on how far your finances can stretch. Whatever the amount, it is better to begin in a small way to develop your approach, and to find people to work with, before committing too much (thanks for using the Research Cooperative!).You also need to be flexible about the naming of your project. Begin with what you have, as a working title, but be ready to change the name as your aims become more clear.Consider writing a research paper or working paper that reviews what services and projects are actually already having an impact in or near the area you wish to work in.The title could be something like: "A review of poverty reduction and peace promotion at the local/regional/country (which is you aim?) level in Bangladesh: history, prospects, and possible new directions".If you want or need, try using our Cooperative forums to seek out potential assistants or coauthors for the research and writing. Think about what local or other audiences you would like to reach with such a paper. Once you have something that is well written and ready to present, it could become a foundation document for a project website, for example, even it is not formally published anywhere.

--
Auckland & Kyoto.

Golam Mostofa
Golam Mostofa
@golam-mostofa
16 years ago
7 posts
Search a Charter of an organization that has relevance to your thinking. Use that as a template. Or search on Google "How to write Charter of Organization". I think you will find some good resources.
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
@md-harun-ur-rashid
16 years ago
5 posts
Dear Mostofa,Thank you that you reply so prompt, I think you can help me a lot.I need to improve my communication skill also, and to invite constructive criticism and advice.
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID
@md-harun-ur-rashid
16 years ago
5 posts
Perfect word like minded people,Other people are doing that also. This is an Universal phenomena. I think I need a draft for the organization first and then move forward with near and dear ones. How to structure an organization for this purpose? I mean ground work.
Golam Mostofa
Golam Mostofa
@golam-mostofa
16 years ago
7 posts
This is not about rich people or poor people, this is about like-minded people. First, you decide what you want to do exactly and then share your ideas with your near and dear ones first. Are you going to do something unique that other people are not doing that?
 / 2  

Tags

Dislike 0