11 years ago
3 posts

! , . www.dubovichenko.ru. - , ! ?

Anneta Vysotskaya
Anneta Vysotskaya
@anneta-vysotskaya
14 years ago
3 posts
Hi Kristina,Sorry for the delayed reply - I have been away for a few weeks/Here is a link with a similar namehttp://www.ginfo.pl/objects/14743712,%5BAnti-inflammatory+activity+of+the+novel+water+soluble+gossipol+derivative+mebavine%5D.htmlKind regardsAnneta Vysotskaya
Anneta Vysotskaya
Anneta Vysotskaya
@anneta-vysotskaya
14 years ago
3 posts
Hi Kristina,Sorry for the delayed reply - I have been away from my office for a few weeks.I have no idea if this article has been translated. I found a link with a similar namehttp://www.ginfo.pl/objects/14743712,%5BAnti-inflammatory+activity+of+the+novel+water+soluble+gossipol+derivative+mebavine%5D.htmlKind regardsAnneta
Kristina Turner, M.S.
Kristina Turner, M.S.
@kristina-turner-ms
14 years ago
1 posts
Do you know if this article has been translated? I translated it for my research, but I am more comfortable translating German. It would have helped if my mother had taught me Czech, since it was her first language (although she was born in the U.S.), & she can no longer can speak it. The chemical has a lot of potential for additional pharmaceutical development, since it is extremely bioactive. It would be useful to get it published in English, since this is on a water soluble derivative & it is a hydrophobic chemical that is hard to keep soluble for testing. It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-tumor, & anti-malarial.Kristina Turner, M.S.kristinamturner@gmail.com
Anneta Vysotskaya
Anneta Vysotskaya
@anneta-vysotskaya
14 years ago
3 posts

Hi,

I am an English-Russian translator with over 27 years of expereince in scientific translation.

I am a native speaker of Russian living in New Zealand

I translated many interesting projects.

Looking forward to translating for you,

Best regards

Anneta Vysotskaya

updated by @anneta-vysotskaya: 02/06/16 07:57:31PM

Tags

Dislike 0